My name is Allison and, over the past 6 years, I have been diagnosed with 90% of all environmental allergies in my area; OAS with anaphylaxis (apples, peaches, cherries, kiwis, and honeydew melon); food intolerances (milk and eggs); asthma; anxiety; infertility; depression; and fibromyalgia.
All this has turned my life upside down and forced me to make radical changes to both my diet and lifestyle.
Miss Allergist is my attempt at gathering everything I have learned and implemented over the years, in order to feel physically and psychology well enough to get out of bed every day. It is also my way of giving back by handing you the tools I have been using to deal with your own physical and psychological health challenges.
This means that, in addition to your more common and traditional allergies, I am allergic to:
- Unhealthy food
- Climate change
- Bad relationships
- Terrible lifestyles
- and Everything in excess
So, this blog is all about me helping you become happier and healthier through sharing:
- Useful tips for dealing with life’s ups and downs
- Ways to live an eco-friendly, healthier, and more meaningful life
- Inspiring stories from other bloggers and readers
- Healthy and allergy-friendly recipes and
- My weird sense of humor
JOIN ME ON THIS BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY TO A HAPPIER AND HEALTHIER LIFE!
ENJOY YOUR VISIT!
Follow @missallergist on:
- Facebook for useful articles and a bit of humor to lighten your day
- Instagram for colorful pictures and meal ideas
- Pinterest for direct access to your favorite posts and recipes
- Twitter for uplifting thoughts